- Membership cards must be scanned at the welcome center desk to access our facilities. The replacement fee for a lost card is $5.
- Membership in the Hopkins County Family YMCA is non-transferable.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- Membership may be frozen for documented medical reasons only. Please contact Mandy Harris to place a membership on hold.
- Notification in writing by the 10th of the month is required to terminate a membership. Faxes and e-mails to the Director of Member Experience are acceptable forms of termination as well as filling out the termination form at the Hopkins County Family YMCA. You must receive a confirmation e-mail or letter to confirm the termination request was processed (for terminations not made in person).
- Membership changes must be made by the 10th of the month. This includes upgrades or downgrades of a membership type and billing changes.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children at all times. Children under the age of 12 years may not be left unattended in the facility. Unsupervised workouts using cardiovascular equipment or free weights is not permitted prior to age 15 years without a waiver signed by a physician and with guardian’s supervision.
- Should any member debt not be honored by the member's credit card company or bank for any reason, the member is still responsible for that debt plus a service charge applied by the YMCA. This is in addition to any service fee the member's credit card company or bank may charge. The membership is subject to termination if the debt is not paid.
- The YMCA is founded on Christian principles and prohibits inappropriate behavior and conduct.